Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Letter for God

Dear God,

Why Do I Cry? It was a lot of things I wrote in my small diary, my beloved little friend. Mostly, that was something I don't like and something I like, about me, my family, and my surroundings which happened within this year.


Then, I realized, why I should bother those silly ridiculous things. In fact, they've given me, so much loves I got from them. While, I even give nothing yet to them, for what they've done to me so far. I saw the loving couples in that celebration of Love. I smiled.

Those couples celebrated their love. Love and fun, happily ever after. But I celebrate love with this family and with God of course. That's what I mostly grateful for. I remembered, two days in the end of November were my most wonderful days. A full package of happiness that I don't want to lose none of it.

Then, “a friend inside of me just said, “Are you ready to share your abandoned love with someone now?”. I just smile, she actually knows the answer, but always reminds so, over and over again.

Thanks God for Your so many gifts and blessings for me, my family, my friends, and for those who already shared love for me yesterdays, today, and tomorrows.


With everlasting love and gratitude,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Blog

Followers

Search This Blog