Sunday, November 8, 2009

Episode 7: Letter to Mr. M




Dear Mr. M,

By the time you read this message, I do finalize my decision. Regret to inform you that I cannot give you the second opportunity. It’s been a very tiresome period for me, really I am. I could not really understand, why you always bother and argue a simple thing?

Every simple thing, always leads to cruelty, every cruelty always leads to disaster, every disaster always leads to, you always know this, NOTHINGNESS. What do you expect from such this situation? We both really unmatched couple from the beginning, since the first disaster happened which lead to break out of the relationship. You declared it, none of me. Three months of no commitment, what’s achievement of relationship was that. It just awakening me from my long long sleep, then I said to myself, that’s it! No more frustrating matter, I’m tired of it. However, living in disguise leads me to a conclusion, I won’t continue this anymore. Twice opportunities is enough for me, since you could not even better than before but getting worst and worst, that’s horrible, so horrible, even I don’t want to be involved anymore, no more!

As for now, I’m the decision maker, NOT you. I cannot really understand a person like yo anymore. I’ll memorize it, mark in well in my head and you know what, I AM SO GLAD TO DO THIS, REALLY I AM! There’s no tolerance for tremendously stubborn person as YOU are.

Last by no mean no least, YOU may still phone me, but I’ll never expect you do that, NEVER!

SO, I prefer if you delete me from you list, FOREVER, as I will delete YOU from MY LIVE, that’s MY PROMISE!

P.S: No regards, that's it ... please do not try to call me at once, thank to you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Blog

Followers

Search This Blog